Frequently Asked Questions
How can I Donate?
Five steps to your donation. Here's how it works:
1. Click here to go directly to the donation selection or select Donate Now on the home page of the Culture Shelter.
2. Select an area from the Imperial Eagle of the Cathedral Roof, be it the crown, the heads, the scepter or the chain.
3. Select one or more of the colorful roof tiles in the detail view. Click roof tiles à € 10,-. For a multi-selection just click several roof tiles.
4. Donate by instant bank transfer or credit card directly to our donation account. The roof tiles will be colored by your donation.
5. You can personalize the roof tiles, add your photo or link your online performance. Tell your friends about your donation via WhatsApp, email or social media.
What Discounts do I Receive With my Donation?
· For every donation you receive a 10% discount on two tickets for every concert in the Cathedral until the end of 2021.
· For every donation of €100 or more you will receive a 20% discount on two tickets for every concert in the cathedral until the end of 2021.
· For a donation of €1,000 or more, in addition to the 20% discount, you will receive an invitation to an exclusive musical reception in the roof of St. Stephen's Cathedral with a tour of the roof tiles.
· From a donation of €10,000 we will additionally organize an exclusive concert of the giant organ at St. Stephen's Cathedral for your max. 100 invited guests.
Who is running the Culture Shelter?
The Culture Shelter is a fundraising campaign of the Austrian non-profit association “Kunst und Kultur - Verein zur Förderung des internationalen Kultur- und Behindertenaustausches ”.
What Will my Donation be Used for?
All donated amounts will be transferred to a donation account set up by the Austrian association "Kunst und Kultur - Verein zur Förderung des internationalen Kultur- und Behindertenaustausches " at Bank Austria and will be used exclusively for the purpose of financing music projects at St. Stephen's Cathedral.
Is my Donation Tax Deductible?
We are working on being added to the list of favored donation recipients of the tax authority/office to make your donation tax deductible. Currently, this is not yet the case. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you need information on donation tax deductibility.
Where do I Find Information About Culture at St. Stephen’s Cathedral?
For information on concerts at St. Stephen's Cathedral, visit www.kunstkultur.com.